Nelietota prece, pārsvarā ražotāja iepakojumā (manufacturer’s remarketed, renew) vai, ļoti reti, bez ražotāja oriģināla iepakojuma (no izjaukas jaunas sistēmas vai jauna atvērtajā iepakojumā). Precei ir ražotāja garantija.
The HP 2530 Switch Series consists of four fully managed Layer 2 edge switches, delivering cost-effective, reliable and secure connectivity for business networks.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p): allows real-time traffic classification with support for eight priority levels mapped to either two or four queues; uses weighted deficit round robin (WDRR) or strict priority (SP)
• Choice of management interfaces: Web graphical user interface (GUI): HTML-based easy-to-use graphical interface allows configuration of the switch from any Web browser. Command-line (CLI): robust command-line interface provides advanced configuration and diagnostics. Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMPv1/v2c/v3): allows switch to be managed with a variety of third-party network management applications.
• IPv6: IPv6 host: allows the switch to be deployed and managed at the edge of an IPv6 network. Dual stack (IPv4/IPv6): supports connectivity for both protocols; provides a transition mechanism from IPv4 to IPv6. MLD snooping: forwards IPv6 multicast traffic to the appropriate interface; prevents IPv6 multicast traffic from flooding the network.
Layer 2 switching
• VLANs: provide support for 512 VLANs and 4,094 VLAN IDs
• Access control lists (ACLs): accomnodates IPv4/IPv6 port and VLAN-based ACLs
• LLDP-MED (Media Endpoint Discovery): is a standard extension of LLDP that stores values for parameters such as QoS and VLAN to automatically configure network devices such as IP phones
Resiliency and high availability
• Port trunking and link aggregation: Trunking: supports up to eight links per trunk to increase bandwidth and create redundant connections. Supports L2, L3, and L4 trunk-load-balancing algorithm. IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Protocol (LACP): eases configuration of trunks through automatic configuration.