HP V1410 Series switches are unmanaged Gigabit and Fast Ethernet switches designed for small and midsize businesses looking for entry-level, low-cost networking solutions with comprehensive lifetime warranty. The HP V1410 Switch Series consists of 7 models with flexible mounting options that allow customers to choose the best switch to meet their network switching needs. All models have QoS support and IEEE 802.3x flow control features to ensure maximun data efficiency. Simplifed plug and play operation is enabled by features like Auto-MDIX and Auto speed negotiation. HP has innovated and combined the latest advances in silicon technology to provide some of the most power efficient switches: 16- and 24-port Fast Ethernet models are the industry's first IEEE 802.3az compliant unmanaged Fast Ethernet switches. The available green features along with HP's Lifetime Warranty make the HP V1410 Switch Series ideal products for customers seeking low cost and reliable networking solutions.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic
• Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports
• Energy Efficient Ethernet Support (J9662A and J9663A only): Support news IEEE802.3az Std.; allowing lower power consumption when operated with EEE compliant client devices in 100Mbps mode only.
Ease of use
• Unmanaged: provides plug-and-play simplicity
• Designed with no fan: enables quiet operation for deployment in open spaces
Warranty and support
• Lifetime warranty: for as long as you own the product with advance replacement and next-business-day delivery (available in most countries)*