Refurbished – Pārdevējs vai ražotājs ir atjaunojis Preci. Tā ir darba kārtībā (tested), bet tai var būt minimālie vizuālie defekti (skrambas u.c.). Precei var nebūt ražotāja garantijas, bet ir pārdevēja garantija.
Working in unison with HP E-series MultiService Mobility Access Points, HP E-series MultiService Mobility Controllers deliver high-performing networking solutions for the mid-market. The enhanced architecture scales from IEEE 802.11b to 802.11n without requiring expensive controller upgrades. Robust identity and roles-based user account profiles, as well as Virtual Service Communities (VSCs) with independently configurable Quality of Service (QoS), authentication, encryption, and VLAN support, deliver intelligence to the edge of the network. Scalable from small to large mid-market deployments, the E-series wireless controllers deliver a fast-roaming capability. Wireless security is comprehensive with support for internal and external authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) servers, built-in stateful firewall, per-user VLAN mapping, and mutual controller/access point (AP) authentication.
• Stateful firewall: enforces firewall policies to control traffic and filter access to network services; maintains session information for every connection passing through it, enabling the firewall to control packets based on existing sessions
• Complete session logging: provides detailed information for problem identification and resolution
• 10-GbE connections to the switch (for E-MSM765zl mobility controller): two 10-GbE wire-speed internal connections help ensure that the network connections from the application to the switch backplane will not limit application performance
• High performance processor system: - E-MSM765zl: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T7500 with 2.2 GHz, 4 MB cache provides a high performance compute environment in a small footprint using a single-switch slot. - E-MSM760: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6400 with 2.13 GHz, 2 MB cache provides a high performance compute environment in an appliance form factor. .
• Solutions enhanced for businesses: HP E-series MSM7xx controllers deliver services for a range of vertical markets, including healthcare, hospitality, education, manufacturing, transportation, and service providers
• Secure Shell (SSHv2): encrypts all transmitted data for secure, remote command-line interface (CLI) access over IP networks