Nelietota prece, pārsvarā ražotāja iepakojumā (manufacturer’s remarketed, renew) vai, ļoti reti, bez ražotāja oriģināla iepakojuma (no izjaukas jaunas sistēmas vai jauna atvērtajā iepakojumā). Precei ir ražotāja garantija.
Designed to provide essential solutions to Small Business Networks, the ProCurve Switch 2510 Series consists of four Layer 2 managed switches that provide reliable 10/100 and 10/100/1000 connectivity. Building off of the popularity of the 2510-24, a 24-port 10/100 switch with two dual-personality ports, the 2510 series has expanded to include a higher-density 2510-48, with 48 10/100 ports and four Gigabit uplinks. Additionally, the 2510G switches add Gigabit to the 2510 series, with the 2510G-24 and 2510G-48, 24- and 48-port 10/100/1000 switches, each with 4 dual-personality ports--ideal for businesses that are ready to upgrade to increased network performance.
• 10/100 and 10/100/1000 connectivity: provides customers with the choice to select the network connectivity speed that best meets their needs, with a consistent user experience
Resiliency and high availability
• IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree: provides high link availability in multiple VLAN environments by allowing multiple spanning trees; provides legacy support for IEEE 802.1d and IEEE 802.1w
Layer 2 switching
• VLAN support and tagging: support up to 64 port-based VLANs and dynamic configuration of IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, providing security between workgroups
• Protected Ports: provides increased security by allowing specified ports to be isolated from all other ports on the switch; the protected port or ports can only communicate with the uplink or shared resources
• IP multicast snooping: automatically prevents flooding of IP multicast traffic
Quality of Service (QoS)
• IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic
• IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP): automated device discovery protocol for easy mapping by network management applications