Refurbished – Pārdevējs vai ražotājs ir atjaunojis Preci. Tā ir darba kārtībā (tested), bet tai var būt minimālie vizuālie defekti (skrambas u.c.). Precei var nebūt ražotāja garantijas, bet ir pārdevēja garantija.
The HP 4200 vl Switch Series consists of modular chassis that provide a flexible, cost-effective LAN solution as an alternative to stackable switches. These switches offer a proven chassis form factor with high quality and reliability in 10/100, 10/100/1000, and 10-Gigabit scalable solutions that integrate easily into any network.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p): allows real-time traffic classification into eight priority levels mapped to eight queues
• Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD): monitors cable between two switches and shuts down the ports on both ends if the cable is broken, turning the bidirectional link into a unidirectional one; this prevents network problems such as loops
• Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports
• Architecture: up to 76.8 Gbps crossbar switching fabric provides wire-speed intra- and inter-module switching with up to 48 million pps throughput built on HP custom-designed ASIC technology
Resiliency and high availability
• IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and HP port trunking: support up to 60 trunks, each with up to eight links (ports) per trunk
• sFlow (RFC 3176): wire-speed traffic accounting and monitoring
Layer 2 switching
• VLAN support and tagging: supports IEEE 802.1Q (4,094 VLAN IDs) and 256 VLANs simultaneously